I'm waking up with a new sensation

I love academic advisors. 


Okay, so most of the time that's not true.  I really hate the restrictions they lay down, the courses they pick, all the doors they close because of "prerequisites."  I dislike the University, as it were, and academic advisors are basically the minions of said University.  So we don't always get along.

But all that changed today, my friend.  

So I go in to see Erin.  And we start laying out next semester's plan (can you believe it's already time to think about that?!), and she looks at my record, looks at me, and goes, "You've only got seven Comm courses and one Econ left."

EPIC WORDS.

I flipped my shit.

This means that after five courses in the spring, I only have 3 classes left.  One of those is an internship.  Two are "classes."  One internship, one media studies course, and probably that Econ.

And I'm free.

That brush of glory I was looking for?  It just showed up.