a day in the photo lab

This is how I spend my Tuesdays.


Caitlin, the unofficial lab assistant, needed to take a photo adaptation.  She chose Rosie.  In the second photo, note her take on "We Can Do It" and the balance of femininity and strength.



The latter is a more typical Adam face.  Here is a second look at Rosie, perhaps a more interesting image of today's feminism.

Adam stole the camera.  Look at the pretty modeling light.


This is actually a photo adaptation as well, though I don't know the original picture.  It's pretty hilarious, two people with white sheets over their heads.  So, this is Adam and I with Starbucks aprons smothered on our faces, inhaling the smell of photo chemistry for unhealthy, extended periods of time.  

WINNER FOR THE MOST INAPPROPRIATE QUOTE EVER
Adam, whispering in my ear in a very stalker-y voice as we smushed together:
 "I like it when we touch."

0 comments: