Friday Five

I WIN.  Friday 5, on Friday.

Literally every single one of these things made me laugh out loud, at least once.

Top 5 Things that Amused Me This Week

1.  "You can't touch Daniel Radcliff, and you can't touch the animals!"  -Miranda, on a dinner conversation containing bestiality, pedophilia, zoos, "The Goat" and "Equus."  

2.  The Levi 501 commercial.  If you haven't seen this, go now.  Saw it while slightly inebriated - but just as funny, if not more so, when sober.

3.  My favorite Wikipedia find this week: The Hipster PDA.  I mistakenly thought it was a stroke of Adam's brilliance... not so much.  Make sure you read the sidebar on the right. 

4.  I unwrapped two Starbursts in my mouth.  I've done it before, but generally the wrappers come out a soggy, shredded mess, but this time, those wrappers were totally intact.  Yes, boys, I am available. 

5.  CraigsList.  HOLY EFF.  Remember the Boy Scout?  His crazy ex?  Well, here she is, for the win.  
That is the sound of me being validated. 

1 comments:

L.E. said...

for those of us who can't remember the Boy Scout, care to give us a link?