i will try to find my place in the diary of jane

This acoustic version of "Diary of Jane" is one of the best I've ever heard.  Go to Imeem and find it if you're a Breaking Benjamin fan. 

So.  I turn 21 in basically a week.  Crazy, right?  Who ever would've thought I'd have made it this far?  Not me, for sure.  And technically, I could very well die of exhaustion in the week before I make it to 21 with the amount of work I have to do - but hey, we'll be optimistic for a change and say I'll make it.

In the meantime, I'm listening to acoustic rock tracks and debating the merits and consequences of pursuing a boy at school.  Along with a rehearsals, two papers, a director's book, plus the normal amount of petty homework... it's more than enough to keep me busy.

21, I'll see you soon.

0 comments: